At Microdose Bros, we enjoy a yummy magic truffle because they are mushy, earthy, spicy, and chewy. However, not everyone shares the same opinion about fungus, which is why we are providing these recipes for you.
When it comes to the taste of magic truffles, not every psychonaut has a good thing to say. However, there’s more to these substances, and it goes beyond their taste. Don’t let the taste ruin your experience; there are many ways to mask the unpleasant truffle taste and make it more appealing. Continue reading this article to discover some tasty recipes for magic truffles you might want to try.
The Taste of Magic Truffles
Magic truffles are generally known for the awesome psychedelic experience they provide. However, a lot of people dislike the taste of truffles. For some, it is characterized by a metallic and earthy taste which is similar to eating a spoonful of dirt. On the other hand, there are people who also consider the taste to be similar to that of the bark of a tree.
With the taste of magic mushroom being generally unpleasant, it’s advisable to start your shroom experience by masking the unpleasant taste. For this, you have many options to consider, including grinding the truffles into a powder and integrating them into different magic mushroom recipes.
Examples of Recipes for Truffles
At this point, you might be wondering how you can prepare a recipe for a safe and exciting psychedelic trip. With the recipes below, you can be sure you won’t have to worry about the unpleasant taste of truffles.
Before we begin, a key thing to have in mind is that psilocybin has the potential to degrade when subjected to high-temperature conditions. This can also lower the potency of the truffles and ultimately affect the psychedelic experience you get. Therefore, when working with truffles in a kitchen, always remember to add them after the food has cooled down to retain its potency.
Magic Truffle Chocolate
Chocolate is known for its energizing, which is enhanced by a stimulant called theobromine. It’s also known as the food of the gods, and with this recipe, you can convert your truffles into a godly and energizing snack.
The ingredients you need for this recipe include a sharp knife, a glass bowl, chocolate molds, dried magic truffles, chocolate bars, and a large saucepan. With everything in place, here’s how you can make the recipe:
- Ensure that the truffles are completely dried.
- Cut the truffles into smaller pieces using a sharp knife.
- Divide the chocolate bar into smaller pieces and place them in the glass bowl.
- Add water into the saucepan and place the glass bowl containing the chocolate in it.
- Place the saucepan on the stove, and boil while stirring the chocolate until it melts.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, and allow the melted chocolate to cool before adding the sliced truffles
- Stir until evenly distributed and pour the mix into molds.
- Leave in a fridge to cool.
To store the shroom chocolates, we advise wrapping them in foil for as long as you want, especially when left in a dark place.
Magic Truffle Salad
Another recipe that you should consider trying is magic truffle salad, which is an option that psychonauts like to take on an empty stomach. Doing this helps to deliver a stronger and longer-lasting effect. But how do you make this recipe?
The ingredients you’ll need include mustard, fresh ground black pepper, apple cider vinegar, a drizzle of toasted sesame oil, walnuts, goat cheese, and mixed greens. With all of that in place, here are the steps to make this recipe:
- Wash and dry the greens before cutting the leaves and placing them in an ovenproof dish.
- Use medium heat to toast the nuts until brown, add to the salad, and stir properly.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to the salad and stir properly until it is evenly distributed.
- Slice the goat cheese and sprinkle on the salad.
- Leave in a broiler for up to 60 seconds so that the cheese can melt.
- Leave the salad to cool for some minutes, slice the truffles into tiny pieces, and sprinkle them over the salad.
The magic truffle salad is ready, and you can place it in a refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Magic Truffle Energy Balls: XOCONACATL
Another amazing recipe to try is the magic truffle energy balls. The ingredients you need to try this recipe include organic, cold-pressed coconut oil, salt, dried fruit pieces, marshmallows, cornflakes, crushed nuts, non-stick baking paper, chocolate with high cocoa content, and magic truffles. These are the steps to follow if you want to make this recipe:
- Slice the truffles into tiny pieces. You can use a truffle grinder to achieve this.
- Partially fill a saucepan with water, and place a bowl in it. Add coconut oil, and gently heat to melt the coconut oil. Avoid boiling, and remember to add some salt to the coconut oil.
- Stir the chocolate so it can melt, after which you allow it to cool off before adding truffles and other ingredients to make it more appealing.
- When the mix begins to solidify, mold it into small balls, and place them on non-stick papers before leaving them in the fridge for many hours.
XOCONACATL should always be stored in a cool and dark place.
If you’re looking for ways to enhance your psychedelic trip and make truffles more enjoyable, these are the top recipes you should consider trying. You can find out more about truffles by reading our blog or visiting our stores to buy your truffles so you can try these recipes.