Many people refer to Psilocybe Galindoi as the flesh of the gods. This is because of its wide application in spiritual traditions. Psilocybe Galindoi is a potent psychedelic mushroom, and in this article, I’ll show you everything you should know about the mushroom.
Mushrooms and truffles only have a few differences. The main difference is that truffles develop below, while mushrooms grow above the ground. However, they are both rich in psilocin and psilocybin, which are potent psychoactive drugs. The two compounds are also responsible for people’s psychedelic experience after consuming Psilocybe Galindoi.
Identifying Psilocybe Galindoi Mushrooms
It’s generally an organism or plant that enhances our understanding of the world after consuming it. Psilocybe Galindoi is a potent psychedelic that occurs naturally in the tall grass plains of Guadalajara, Mexico.
These are the main characteristics of Psilocybe Galindoi for correct identification:
- It possesses brown gills with whitish edges
- A bell-shaped small 1.5cm to 2cm cap
- 5 to 6.5 cm long stripped stem with a diameter of 1 to 2 mm
- Color is straw-like when dry and yellowish-brown when moist
The initial idea was that Psilocybe Galindoi was a species on its own. However, research by Dr Gaston Guzman shows that it’s a variety of Psilocybe Mexicana.
For emphasis, truffles and mushrooms are from the same organism. Their only difference is that truffles grow underground, in the soil. The mushroom dies during unfavorable climatic conditions, but the sclerotia remain dormant in the soil. It stays this way until the conditions become favorable for growth.
When it comes to the psychedelic experience, truffles are mostly the preferred option. It’s not due to their potency but because of their cultivation ease.
The truffles occur naturally in Mexico, but people in subtropical climates can easily cultivate the truffles. With a warm storage area that’s not directly under sunlight and patience, one can easily cultivate Psilocybe Galindoi.
Despite this, there are cultivation kits that people now use to cultivate the truffles. These kits provide the optimum growing conditions to facilitate the growth of the truffles. The three classifications of truffles are Tampanensis, Mexicana, and Galindoi. When it comes to cultivation, beginners are advised to begin with Mexican. Tampanensis is for veteran psychonauts, while Galindoi sits comfortably in-between.
The psychedelic experience is the general term that people use to describe the effects of the truffles. For someone who has never had an experience, you may be curious to know what it’s like. The effects may vary due to individual differences, but the attributes are mostly similar.
These effects include:
- Seeing situations from a different perspective
- Altered sense of time
- Visions or other profound experience
- The feeling of not being in your body
- Seeing objects become distorted or even move
- Sounds taking different forms and shapes
These are the most common effects that people get from these truffles. The most important thing for everyone is to know how to navigate the experience.
Dosing is one of the most important aspects to consider when taking truffles. It often requires paying attention to details and following guidelines carefully. You can easily calculate the quantity you need and the trip you will experience with this. If you consume more, your experience will be longer and more intense.
Here’s the ideal dosage guideline for anyone weighing between 68 and 90kg. Anyone weighing less should consider taking smaller doses.
- 1 gram: 1g is the perfect point, especially if you’re not sure about taking psychedelics. At this dose, the experience is mildly euphoric and mostly characterized by a sense of energy and happiness. 1g dose will help you appreciate life more.
- Four grams: After a while, you may want to increase the dose you consume for a different experience. At 4g, the effect is still euphoric. However, the mind starts to disconnect from the body at this point. Hallucination is also common at this dose, in addition to an incredible distortion of the sense of time.
- Eight grams: This dose comes with frequent and vivid hallucinations. Everything feels as if it’s revolving. It’s generally best to avoid this dose if you plan to move around. This dose will help you discover hidden truths about yourself.
- Twelve grams and above: There’ll be a complete disconnection between your mind and consciousness at this dose. You’ll go through different planes of reality, and your emotions and thoughts will start to fly around. It’s best to have people around if you plan to take this dose.
These are the most important things to know about Psilocybe Gallindoi. If you’re curious to know more about magic truffles, visit our blog. Here, you’ll learn more about psychedelics, microdosing, and how to navigate a bad trip.
Buy Magic Truffles at Microdose Bros Shop here!
We ship discreetly all of Europe with track and trace delivery Microodse Bros.
We sell fresh magic truffles of the best quality. Magic truffles are natural psychedelics and legally for sale at Microdose Bros’ online Magic Truffles shop MicrodoseBros.com.