Everything on Magic Truffles
Learn everything you need to know about Magic Truffles – From what they are, their effects, and their characteristics to the right intake, dosage, and safety!
What are Magic Truffles?
Magic Truffles belong to the same species of psychoactive fungi as magic mushrooms and contain the same psychedelic molecules, psilocybin, and psilocin. Those psychoactive compounds induce the powerful psychedelic and euphoric high we all love to experience.
The main distinction between shrooms and truffles is in how they grow. While magic mushrooms are above-ground fruiting bodies, truffles are the subterranean nodules formed by mycelium, the vegetative part of the mushroom. Important: Truffles are legal in the Netherlands – Mushrooms aren’t.
What are the Differences between Magic Mushrooms and Truffles?
The easiest way to explain the difference between shrooms and truffles is by talking about their visual appearance, growing environment, and trip experience.
Magic mushrooms look with their tall, thin stems and white-topped caps with dark undersides like any other type of mushroom. On the other hand, Magic Truffles look like irregularly shaped nodules, are dark in color, and have a rougher texture.
Magic Mushrooms need a rich supply of nutrients, moisture, and lower temperatures to grow, while truffles don’t require much. Truffles grow beneath the ground, where they usually already have lots of moisture. The best temperatures for truffles to grow are around 21°C to 35°C.
Many people think that magic truffles are less potent than magic mushrooms. However, both contain the same psychoactive alkaloids (psilocybin, psilocin, and biocytin) and should also have the same potency. Your psychedelic trip should be just as long and good, regardless of which one you consume.
Remember that magic mushrooms can grow into all sizes and shapes, making their potency inconsistent from one to another. Truffles, on the other hand, have a much more consistent shape. We can assume that they roughly contain the same amount of psychoactive psilocybin, which makes them safer.
Types of Magic Truffles
The strength of a euphoric truffle trip depends not only on the dosage but also on the species. To best prepare for your psychedelic journey, it is necessary to know which type of truffle will offer a more mellow experience and which will stimulate your senses to a maximum.
- Psilocybe Tampanensis (medium potency, deep thoughts, sense of peace)
- Psilocybe Mexicana (mild concentration, joyful effect, giggles, happy feelings)
- Psilocybe Pajaritos (potent strain, visuals effects, intense feelings, giggles)
- Psilocybe Utopia (very strong, heavy trip, only for experienced psychonauts)
- Psilocybe Galindoi (long-lasting trips, less-pronounced “waves,” visual heights)
- Psilocybe Atlantis (very strong, happy, and funny trip, deep colors)
- Psilocybe Hollandia (very strong, only for experienced psychonauts)
- Psilocybe Valhalla (very strong, intense trips, strong visuals, deep, profound thinking)
Nature of the Trip
Truffle trips are referred to as fun and induce feelings of peace, euphoria, and introspection. Colors become more vivid, your muscles relax, and some people even experience full-blown hallucinations. Usually, you will feel the magic truffle effects kicking in about 30-60 minutes after consuming them, and they will hold on up to 3 to 6 hours, depending on dosage and species.
Know that psychedelic truffle journeys are different from person to person. While some can have their best time ever, others can have feelings of discomfort and paranoia, which is also known as a “bad trip”. Psychedelics affect everyone differently. Knowing that the effects are only temporary if you experience a rather scary journey is helpful. In the next section, you can read about how to plan your trip right so you are prepared in case things go south.
Planning your Magic Truffle Trip
To increase your chances of an amazing trip, you should make proper preparations. It’s best if you follow our tips.
- Know what to expect. Your magic truffle journey is never going to be like your friend’s. Know that the effects often come in waves, and be respectful of that. Just let it happen, enjoy it, and follow your impulses.
- Prepare your mindset and setting. Turn off your phone. Ensure you are surrounded by people you like and in a safe and comfortable environment. It’s always a good idea to have a chaperone in the present that is looking out for everyone. But make sure that person knows what a truffle trip feels like.
- Never trip if you are ill or if you are not feeling good. Make sure you are physically and mentally fit. Don’t make truffles if you have flue-symptoms, anxiety, doubts, or other nervous feelings.
- Don’t mix magic truffles with other drugs, including alcohol. Other drugs can interfere with the effects of truffle and often lead to unpleasant thought loops.
- In case of a bad trip, turn on some music. Make yourself even more comfortable, tell yourself that those feelings and thoughts are only temporary, and ask your “trip-sitter” to gently calm you down by talking or just sitting next to you.
Consumption and Dosage
Always be careful that you take the correct dose. Take too much, and you might experience a bad trip. Take too little, and you might not experience anything. The right dose depends on species, body weight, experience, and many other factors. Do your research!
There are plenty of different ways to consume magic truffles. You might be surprised.
Here are some popular methods.
- Simply eat them – But be ready for their unpleasant taste
- Brew a truffle tea
- Cook some truffle food – There are plenty of good recipes
- Drink them with some lemon juice
- Eat them in the form of capsules
Another great way to take truffles is Microdosing. Microdosing involves taking a tiny amount of psychedelic truffles. So small that it won’t upset your normal state but will improve your overall well-being and enhance your emotional and mental state. Microdosing helps people think more clearly, feel more open throughout the day and boosts creativity and motivation. Copyright ©
Utrecht Online Smart Shop Truffles | Microdose Bros
Popular varieties are available at our online store.